Thursday 3 January 2013

Children Portraits

Source(google.com.pk)
Children Portraits Biography
It just kind of happened. I suppose it's possible that it's what I do because my Grandfather was an avid amateur photographer and I did admire the man a great deal, or it could be that my mother was an artist... I couldn't tell you why for sure. What I can tell you is that I really love what I do and I spend a lot of time refining, perfecting and even obsessing over my work... It is a passion. I have spent a lot of time reflecting on things such as what is my "style" of photography. Style comes with time and is a difficult thing to force. I think more important than style is being aware of the literal nature of the image I see and striving to go beyond that in an aesthetic sense to create a captivating image.Below you will find my "official" biography written by someone I don't even know... and excerpts from other biographical writings by people I haven't even heard of. And further down this page there is even my autobiography penned at an earlier date when I was a bit more full of myself. If you are interested in what I'm like as a person you may glean something from her Daniel Colegrove began his career as a professional photographer in 1980. Though best know as a wedding photojournalist he is also a headshot and entertainment industry still photographer. Daniel has photographed weddings and events in Southern California for over 25 years.Daniel's unique blend of style is developed from a broad range of artistic and photographic experience. Daniel is comfortable and relaxed in both the studio and shooting on location, possessing the uncanny ability to be creative even under pressure. Daniel is a strong advocate of killing your television and enjoys reading, coffee and intense conversation. He currently lives in Ventura, California with his wife Jennifer and four children and when not on shooting assignments he can most often be found at home playing with his wife and kidsFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Article Now Defunct) Daniel Colegrove (1964), is a Ventura, California based photographer, Established in the industry with his early use of photojournalism techniques in wedding photography, striking editorial and commercial portraits, and his pioneering use of alternative lighting techniques in forensic photography. He is also notable for using his skills to promote awareness in many social issues including drug abuse, infant mortality and child welfare. He has worked in a wide range of photographic specialties including: Photojournalism, Movie Stills, Theatrical Headshots, Rhythmic Sports, Editorial, and Forensic Photography.
Daniel Colegrove was born as Daniel Logue in Whittier, California and grew up in Ojai, where he attended Nordhoff High School and later moved to Ventura, where he still lives. He became interested in photography at 16 photographing surfing, an interest which transformed almost immediately into a career, shooting professional assignments in 1980. His mother was an impressionist painter and stepfather was an aerospace engineer. Colegrove said he was destined to become a "creative scientist" shunning the term artist in conjunction with his photographic work. Colegrove graduated from the UCSB in 1984 with a degree in Psychology. The year before his graduation he began covering assignments as a photojournalist in conflict areas around the globe. Today, though best known as an entertainment industry photographer shooting movie stills and studio headshots for actors and entertainers, he photographs weddings, events and commercial editorial assignments as well.I hate reading my own press.... It's just a little weird. I kind of failed to grow up in Ojai, California in the late 70's. The idea of becoming a photographer had never crossed my mind. I was thinking Rock Star or Professional Surfer. My first camera was a Kodak Instamatic I think I was about 6 when I got it, but the story really starts in 1980 at the beach in Ventura, California. My friends all wanted to become pro surfers and live on the beach in Hawaii surfing the Banzai Pipeline the first step (but obviously dude) was to get their picture in the surfing magazines. My mother was an artist and my dad was an aerospace engineer and I generally stayed sober enough to understand what I read so I was the logical choice for camera man. Money was scraped up and a Canon F1 was purchased along with a few used lenses and I became our official Surfing Photographer.I was 16 and had no idea how to submit photo's to a magazine so I stuffed an envelope with prints and a cover letter to one of the surf rags. About a month latter I received a letter that said they weren't hiring but would accept freelance work. Lucky for me they also sent forms that had information about submitting images and stories and multiple copies of copyright release contracts. My first shot was published in the spring of 1980 and I got a check for $50.
  By 1982 it started to get serious, and the reality of it was... I didn't actually know what I was doing. I had friends that attended the Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara so I began to sneak into their classes and borrow their books. I took a few photography classes at Ventura College. By this time I was getting by as a Hollywood and Los Angeles Band Photographer and Freelance Photojournalist. I started doing Headshots for aspiring actors, models, dancers and other entertainers about this same time.Someone suggested that I photograph this wedding (I think it was about 1984) I couldn't see my self as a wedding photographer I didn't think I had the personality, but I agreed to do it anyway after some arm twisting.
Hello! You found me. I am Dena Robles and I have been photographing people as a profession for the better part of 18 years. My life so far has led me from Portland, OR to Boston, MA, to London England, then Chapel Hill, NC, and has now brought me and my family to settle in Western Michigan. I feel very blessed to have experienced these lovely cities and to be able to offer my photography services everywhere I go. I create artistic lifestyle portraits of newborns, babies and children in the US and UK. My preferred method to photograph is on-location using primarily available light.
In my free time I listen to music much too loudly, am a fine chocolate connoisseur, read big heavy books (on paper!), romp with my puppy, try to help my children navigate their worlds, knit too many unfinished projects, and every other day I cook enough soup to feed the entire neighborhood. And I photograph. Daily. To learn more about me and see a glimpse behind the scenes please visit my blog More Than Words.Jeffery first started to display his natural artistic ability at the age of 8, when he received his first guitar as a birthday gift. He was writing his own music in his early teens, when his grandfather introduced him to Photography. Jeffery learned that he had a natural eye for creating great images through the camera as well as creating his own music. "Music and imagery are what I believe to be the greatest gifts in life."
Jeffery soon realized that photography gave him the ability to open his mind and live vicariously through the music world. By the age of 14, he started to really fall in love with photography. "I took my camera everywhere and took pictures of everything, from the dog to the beautiful sunsets on the coast where I grew up." Jeff found that he enjoyed photographing people the most. "People love to study other people and a good photographer really can tell a story with just one image".
He studied photography and film at the College of San Mateo. He had the great pleasure to study photography with Lyle Gomes, a national award winning and highly credited photographer. Professor Gomes was a great influence and helped Jeffery realize which direction to take his talent. Jeffery’s photography allowed him to travel the country and his photos went on to be published in many fashion and culture magazines. Jeffery is a member of WPPI (Wedding Professional Photographers International) and PPC (Professional Photographers of California). He’s constantly seeking further education in photography and digital media. This education not only allows him to improve and learn.


Children Portraits
Children Portraits
Children Portraits
Children Portraits
Children Portraits
Children Portraits
Children Portraits
Children Portraits
Children Portraits
Children Portraits
Children Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...